Why Is Spaces, LLC Different From Other Cleaning Services?
Spaces, LLC is the market leader providing commercial and industrial cleaning services throughout Connecticut. We stop at nothing to deliver unrivaled cleaning maintenance services to the people who matter most to your business.
Spaces, LLC’s quality control system mandates that all services are scrutinized through routine inspections, ensuring accountability at all times. Spaces, LLC offers affordable valued cleaning services delivered quickly. We provide free estimates, are bilingual, have extremely professional and dedicated employees, and are Green Seal Certified. In business since 1998.
Spaces, LLC is Connecticut’s only cleaning company that brings you corporate levels of sanitation with the customer service you’d expect from a small business. Our goal is to bring hospital-level quality-clean to your business or home so that your space not only looks clean but will be more hygienic than it’s ever been before.
We specialize in cleaning up the mess others have left—from maid services who leave your home looking clean but never fully disinfected, to commercial janitor services who provide rush jobs for the bottom-dollar. If your cleaners aren’t addressing the cleanliness of your space on a microscopic level, then your space isn’t truly clean: it’s just less-dirty than when they came in.
What To Expect Your First Week Of Our Cleaning Service
When you call Spaces, LLC you’ll be working with the same account manager from Day 1 on. First, we’ll talk about your current cleaning services in a few major areas:
- What are your current appearance-cleanliness and sanitation levels like?
- How often is your office, building or home space cleaned, and how large is it?
- How happy are you with the current appearance of your office, building or home space?
- How happy are you with the current sanitation of your office, building or home space?
- How happy are you with the customer service of your current cleaning company?
- How much happier would you like to be? (Twice as happy? Slightly happier? Happy now, but could always be better?)
- You’ll then get a free quote from our accounts manager and a proposal as to how we’ll improve the service you receive.
Contact Spaces, LLC today!
Phone: (860) 221-4144