Carpet Cleaning In Connecticut
Carpeting is not only a dirt-trap, but home to fungus, odors, and bacteria if not cleaned properly. Sands and soils also act as sandpaper, wearing away your carpet fibers over time. Heavy-traffic areas need to be cleaned professionally every 1-3 months to keep your building looking and smelling right—not to mention germ-free.
Our professional hot-water extraction cleaning includes the following steps:
- Conduct a pre-inspection, noting any damaged areas or traffic patterns
- Pre-treat any areas of concerns, where our technicians can see spills or high-traffic patterns
- A pre-spray is applied to the carpet with a mold and bacteria agent
- Several options such as cylindrical extraction or bonnet cleaning are available, but in any case pressurized water treatment loosens dirt and organisms in your carpet fibers
- All carpets are dried with a high-power vacuum, extracting both dirt and water from the carpet
- Deodorizer is applied
- Carpet is then raked and groomed, followed by a final vacuuming when dry
A combination of traditional vacuum cleaning and a professional hot water extraction cleaning normally produces the best results for the best price, both in your yearly cleaning budget and for long-term building maintenance.