For some companies, the bottom-line is more important than organic cleaning. But for others, the bottom-line is tied in with being green.
If your brand is tied in with sustainable energy, organic foods, working with animals, or the environment, why let your day-to-day office operations contradict your mission? Keeping consistent between how you act day-to-day and what your brand goals are is not only an impressive promise to clients, but keeps your staff’s daily actions on-point with your brand—a mission that’s hard for any organization to achieve.
If your brand isn’t tied in with the environment in any way, a green system is still beneficial for the humans occupying any space. Conventional cleaners include ingredients that can be harmful to allergies, small children, the elderly, and the environment.
If you’re considering switching to environmentally sustainable or organic cleaning methods, here are a few things to consider:
- Many cleaning systems do not address the “invisible world” of germs and bio-pollution, which are just as unsafe as VOC cleaning chemicals. (2)
- A mixture of Green Seal certified disinfectants, Green Seal cleaning solutions, and water is your best bet to make sure your green-cleaning is really clean.
- Switching to a Kaivac green clean reduces surface chemical usage by as much as 90%.
- Indoor air quality is also an issue—not removing dust and dander properly from surfaces and carpets can actually make your Indoor Environment Quality WORSE.
- According to the CDC, Poor IEQ quality leads to a significantly higher risk of serious illness. (3)