Commerical Sanitation & Cleanliness
Sanitation and cleaning are two different things. In food service, you can clean a grill, but unless you fully sanitize it—what will happen to your customers? The same is true for hospitals, make up studios, spas, and barbers.
Health and food safety services have legal requirements and inspections in place for all of these sensitive industries, but the benefits of sanitation in your business or home go far beyond legalities.
- For employers, sick workers cost a business more in healthcare costs and missed workdays than cleaning costs.
- For parents, sick children at home result on average 5 missed and unpaid workdays a year.
- According to the CDC, the 4 best ways to keep employees healthy are (1) regular hand washing, (2) promoting vaccines, (3) encouraging employees to take sick days, and (4) regular sanitation of the workplace. [source]
- 73% of working mothers report they’re the only ones to clean up their homes at the end of the day, despite working as many hours as their husbands. [source]
- In December 2015, a single sick Chipotle employee spread the norovirus to 141 Boston College students via 12 Chipotle diners—causing that Chipotle and entire parts of the Boston College campus to be closed down for 30 days. [source]
Avon, Berlin, Bloomfield, Bristol, Burlington, Canton, East Granby, East, Hartford, , East Windsor, Enfield, Farmington, Glastonbury, Granby, Hartford, Hartland, Manchester, Marlborough, New Britain, Newington, Plainville, Rocky Hill, Simsbury, Southington, South Windsor, Suffield, West Hartford, Wethersfield, Windsor, Windsor Locks, Ansonia, Beacon Falls, Bethany, Branford, Cheshire, Derby, East Haven, Guilford, Hamden, Madison, Meriden, Middlebury, Milford, Naugatuck, New Haven, North Branford, North Haven, Orange, Oxford, Prospect, Seymour, Southbury, Wallingford, Waterbury, West Haven, Wolcott, Woodbridge Andover, Bolton, Columbia, Coventry, Ellington, Hebron, Mansfield, Somers, Stafford, Tolland, Union, Vernon, Willington
[UPDATE] We’ve expanded! Now servicing all of CT! (2/18/2016)