What To Expect from Your Cleaning Company
When you call Spaces, you’ll be working with the same account manager from Day 1 on. First, we’ll talk about your current cleaning services in a few major areas:
- What are your current appearance-cleanliness and sanitation levels like?
- How often is your space cleaned, and how large is it?
- How happy are you with the current appearance of your space?
- How happy are you with the current sanitation of your space?
- How happy are you with the customer service of your cleaning company?
- How much happier would you like to be? (Twice as happy? Slightly happier? Happy now, but could always be better?)
You’ll then get a free quote from our accounts manager and a proposal as to how we’ll improve the service you receive.
Bring us in for a first-cleaning. Our quality speaks for itself. Unlike bottom-dollar janitor services, we won’t rope you into a contract. The quality of our cleaning and sanitation keeps our customers coming back—not a legal, long-term commitment. Our clients simply appreciate the quality of our service and keep us coming back.